Friday, June 8, 2012

Transit of Venus

Hello every one! Sorry I have not been posting lately, my Grandparents were here for a week. We had a great time visiting with them and on Thursday we got to go to the Table Rock Lake in Branson. We swam with some friends, Fished, and Boated. I have a GReAT time. Our friends are tin king about getting a boat, and they had a man drive it out so they could test it out, and my Gamily got to ride on it! I sat in the front of the boat ( where it gets lifted up Higher because of going so fast) It was a great wild ride. The only thing was that I was wet still from swimming, and it was getting cold! All right! Now about the transit of Venus.... Did you all get to see it? My Dad took out the trloscope and a piece of paper. So, we got tomsee the reflection of the Sun on the paper. It was kind of neat seeing the little " dot " moving. Here is a picture off the Internet of it! Cool! I hope to be writing more now! But for now Good Night! Kari~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment