Sunday, June 17, 2012

Summer~

Happy Fathers Day every one!

I just wanted to dedicate this post to my Dad. Today he did not take a break for a rest, but picked green beans, weeded the squash and mellons, and.... Put up the pool! Even thought he hurt his back yesterday when he triped, he still put ot up on a 100 deg day. Thank You Dad!

So, now we have a nice pool from walmart :p. Our family got it three years ago and it is still nice. I love to swim.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now, I also wanted to say.....

Happy 14 Birthday Rachael!

My friend and Pen Pal Rachael lives down under in Australia and we have been Pen Pals for 9 years and we have met twice. One of the times they stayed for two weeks. We had a great time!

Have a great evening!


Kari~*~


Posted via DraftCraft app

No comments:

Post a Comment