Thursday, June 14, 2012

Random~

Well, I kind of feal like posting some random pictures, and that is why this post is called.... Random!
So, here they are!


This is a picture of the view outside of our dining room window in the fall.



My "Puppy" Webster taking a rest with his pillow on our porch after a rain storm.



Our dirt road( Sorry that there is a big black line at the bottom, my I Pad case was not straight




Nere are some knitted squares i was making for a blanket with my GREAT friend Alexandrea.
Her blog is a www.shineyourglorydown.blogspot.com



This is that breakfast bread i make for Shabbat; this one is not baked yet!
The recipe for this bread is on my blog, so check it out!



Here is a small spring that goes across the road to get to our house. I love to go and put my feet in it after a hot day working, or ride my bike down there to get a nice breezy ride.

I hope you enjoyed those pictures!
Kari~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment