Monday, June 11, 2012

Horses

Hello everyone!

I thought I would write a short post, and to make up for that I will put a picture of our horses.
So, yesterday we were getting ready for guests that were coming for dinner. We cleaned the house, made freash bread, cooked spaghetti, made my Kari's Krunchies, and tryed to stay cool. And now, we have a BIG rain storm going over. We even had hail! One of our guests stayed the night, so i need to go, but here is the picture of our horses. The white horses name is Lilly, and the paint horese name is Maggie!


That is a scrapbook page I made on the I Pad. the app is called coolibah.

Kari~*~

1 comment:

  1. So much fun to see your horses Kari!
    How are you all doing? Your guest post got published! So you could let your readers know 'bout that! Hope you're having a great day:)
    Hugs//
    //alexandrea

    ReplyDelete