Thursday, June 14, 2012

Knitting~

Hi! Do any of you knit? I learned how to knit 2 years ago form my Grandma Caren, and have been knitting since. It is so neat seeing a blanket grow bigger, giving away hand made presents, and getting a project done! Right now I am making a baby blanket for a new family in our fellowship. I thought you all might like to see some picture of it! Here it is!


The hat I am making for the new baby too, and the other knitting project is some baby booties to go wih the set. Hopefully I will be done this blanket this next week. Their baby is due in the begining of July!

Here is some other pictures of knitted things I have made...


These are some squares for a blanket i am making for my mom.



~A almost finnished square~



These are some headbands I am knitting to sell. I have many colors, if you interested in getting one of these tell me! They are $1.75 each!

Here are some baby sets I am also hoping to sell. The come with a hat and maching booties.
Or a headband with matching booties. These are 5 dollars for on of the sets! If you are interested please leave me a comment and I can send you pictues of the one I have, or you can tell me what style you like and colors, and I can special make it for you!


Well, have a GREAT day!

Kari~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment