Monday, April 2, 2012

Riding down the lane


Have you ever ridden your bike in the evening when it is getting cool and the sun is going down?
Isn't is so wonderful? I love to go on a bike ride right after dinner clean up and ride leserly in the light breeze after a hot day of work.
Yesterday that is just what I did. Where I live I my family and I are on a dirt road, when I first road on a dirt road I thought I would NEVER be able to ride on it. It was SO bumpy! But now I can ride easily and go around the bigger rocks. Yesterdy I rode for about a 1/2 mile then turned around. The sweet William flowers are out and they are so beautiful! They are small purple flowers that get to be a darker purple in the middle.

They smell like sweet perfume and you wish you could smell them all the time, but some of the other flowers around here don't have any smell but look just as pretty. Last year I tried to press one of each flower till the end of the year. It was really hard! But now I have a small binder full of pressed flowers that I can look at!

I hope you all have a Blessed day!
Kari~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment