Friday, April 13, 2012

Busy Days

With the unleavened bread days ending tomorrow, I will hopefully be able to write more often. My Family and I have been going to our friends house that is 10 minutes away a lot this week to fellow ship with our friends. One day we just had fun playing games like basketball and jump rope. The other time we went was the day to read the Torah, Sing, Dance, and rest. Tomorrow there is a gathering at the park in town ( 30 minutes away) and there should be a LOT of people, I think about 16 families! It's going to be so fun!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The weather has been a little over cast and rainy. How is the weather there? Hopefully yours is a little nicer.

Well, it is 9:30 here and I need to get to bed!

Have a great evening and Shabbat Rest,
Kari~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment