Saturday, March 31, 2012

Our Animals

Hello Again!
Today I am going to post about the animals on our farm. There is so many of the that I will try to make this post not to long!
OK, so here it goes...


About 50 chickens

Three cute Ducks

Three kittens ~ Catty, Alexi, and Jimmy

One big cat~ Blackie Jackie

Two dogs~ Girl ( She is our herd dog that stays with the goats) and my dog Webster

35 goats~ They all have names, but it would take to long to write them all! The breed of goats we have are half Nubian half Pygmy called kinder goats.

2 cows~ Daisy and her BIG calf Georgie

2 horses~ My sisters Arabian horse named Lily and my Paint horses name is Maggie

Sorry I can't post any pictures yet, but on my I pad that I am writing on now you can't upload pictures! It's terrible! I will try to go on the family computer soon though!

I am going to try to write some about the flowers that are blooming around here today!

Have a Great Shabbat!
Kari~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment