Thursday, March 29, 2012

My First Post

Hello!

My name is Kari and I live in the beautiful OZARK hills of Missouri. I am really excited to start this blog, so let's get started!
This blog is going to have many different posts such as...

~ Updates of the Goodhope Goshen Farm

~ The flower of the week

~ Some posts of our animals

~ Pictures of our country living

And much more!

So, What do you think? ( Comments are welcomed!)

I will be putting up a poll of these ideas for posts and you all will be the ones to pick which I post about the most!

Kari~*~

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog!

    -your newest follower Ashley from the blog Pray Love Live http://luv2sing-mypre-teenjourney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You!
    I am glad you like it!

    P.S. I am sorry that I have not been posting lately.... Hopefully tonight I can post!
    Kari~*~

    ReplyDelete