Monday, June 23, 2014

Harvesting-





One of my favorite things to do is go out and pick what ever I need for dinner. I am definitely an "outdoors person", and if I don't go outside at least once a day, I feel so cooped up-for lack of a better word(who ever is like me knows what I mean). When it is my meal day to cook, my routine is to prep dinner around 3:00pm, then at 3:30 go out and get my garden goodies, and lastly cook at 4:00pm, to eat at 5:00. Because I love wild edibles, my family will vouch that many times I have a new special "ingredient" in my pot... along with many herbs from my garden.

Here is a few pictures of my new garden plot, I am still trying to figuar out a good way to keep weeds down, so please exscuse the underconstruction garden.


The main garden bed:


My new tire garden:



My close up on the main garden plot:



I hope you enjoyed these pictures!

Kari Kanani

P.S. If anyone has a suggestion in getting stuborn grass out of the ground let me know!

Posted via DraftCraft app

No comments:

Post a Comment