Sunday, December 9, 2012

Modest Fashion Challenge~

Hello Everyone!

I am linking to my friend's blog at www.shineyourglorydown.blogspot.com for a modest fashion challenge. Here are my pictures!

(My sister helped with everything outfit, hair, and pictures.)

The theme I am entering is .....

~ Green Spring Picnics ~
Hair styled by my sister ~


Here is my outfit!

There is another picture of my outfit!

Top:
Thrift Store
Brand: Merona

Skirt:
Thrift Store
Brand: J. Jill

Shoes:
Bass

Hair Accessory:
Flower clip from Claire's

Other Acessories:
Rose earrings and ring from friend ;)
Longaberger basket with flowers~

This is one of my favorite outfits to wear! I just love these colors, and yes, my skirt is past my knee.

Have a great day!
Kari~*~

Here are the accesories of my outfit.

Posted via DraftCraft app

No comments:

Post a Comment