Saturday, September 1, 2012

Awarded!

Hello!

My BFF Alexandrea at shine your glory down ( her button is on the side pannel) awarded me!
Thank you my Dear friend! So, here are the questions...

Questions for the bloggers awarded:

What is your favorite snack?
Well, right now I would have a bowl of homemade spicy green beans that my Mom makes.

What time do you go to bed?
Around 10:00

Dog or Cat?
Dog!

What does your favorite purse look like?
My friend made me a pures for my 15th birthday that is a quilted purese with a cherry fabric. Very cute!

Which is your favorite blog?
Sine Your Glory Down~

Do you have siblings? If so, what are their names, and ages, and if they have a blog, list it?
Yes! I have 3 siblings.

Which is your favorite color?
I like ice pink and mint green

Share a favorite recipe!
This is a family favorite that my Mom Mom made and she gave us the recipe!

1,2,3,4 Cake

(All Ingredients need to be room temp.)

2 sticks of butter
2 cups of sugar
1 cup of milk
3 cups of flour
2 teaspoons of baking powder
Dash of salt
3 eggs
2 teaspoons of vanilla

(1) Cream butter and sugar

(2) Add alternatly all other ingrediants except eggs and vanilla

(3) Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.

Bake at 350 for 30 minutes~

Enjoy!



Which version of the bible do you like best?
KJV

Do you wear jewelry? (some, everyday, occasionally?)
Occasionaly

Do you play an instrument? If yes, what is it, and how long have you played for?
Yes, I play the piano, I have played for 7 years, but I would not say that I am very good at it!
I am also going to start to play the flute ( teaching myself).

---------------------------------------

And here are the 11 random things about me:

I Love to knit.

I like to cook and bake.

I have a herb garden, and i love to tend it.

I like to watch old movies.
( like bonanza, I love lucy, Ozzie and Harriet, Dick van Dyke, and many more!)

I enjoy watching my little brothers and other little ones.

I have a puppy named Webster. He is a big baby but looks vicious.

One of my favorite snacks on a hot day are smoothies!

I Love to swim.

My favorite veggies are green beans, radishes, corn, malabar, spinich, kale, and much more!

My leas favorite veggies are okra and strong greens.

I am 5 foot 7 inches

:)

----------------------------------



And I am awarding:

Cassie
Sierra
Alexandrea
Tiffani




Questions for awarded:

1.What is your favorite book?

2.Do you play any instraments?

3.Where would you go on a vacation right now? And who would you bring?

4.What are some blogs you read?

5.What do you want to do when you are older?

6.What is your favorite craft?

7.Do you have a business?

8.What are some of your favorite things to do to pass time?

9.How tall are you?

10.What is your favorite thing to cook?

11.What is your favorite breakfast?








I hope you all have a great day! Kari~*~ ari~*~




Posted via DraftCraft app

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kari!
    Thanks for reposting!! I will try to post again with my answers!!
    Love you sooo much, and miss you tons!
    Email me when you get my package! It should be there on Friday or Saturday of this week!
    So excited it finally got mailed!
    Hugs!
    Alexandrea

    ReplyDelete