Saturday, July 28, 2012

Rain!

Hello!

My family is so excited because we just had a nice rain here! It has been a long time since the last rain and our plants and grass were all wilted, not to mention us! It is so nice not to feal hot for a change! How is the weather where you live?

Well, I thought you all might like to see some pictures, so here are a few :)


My Dad, little brother Jack, and I went to a farmers market to sell some of our produce. Here is our booth . The signs my sister Cassie and I painted, I they look pretty good! We sold green beans, squash, beets, and zucchini!


Some of our exotic squash that taste like butter nut squash. Sweet and soft.

From left to right... Green Zucchini, croocked neck squash in the basket, and yellow zucchini!

More zucchini and some of the greenbeans ( most of them were under the table beacuse they would not fit on the two big baskets I brought!


Here is a little bunny my sister caught when we were picking green beans. Isn't is so cute! And yes, we are in the house, but only for a bit! :)

And here is the first sweeter i have tryed to make! A little babies sweater. It really was not hard to make too!

And then here is our 2 green bean picking of the year, this is about how many we brought to sell. ( the 3 batch of green beans we sold, but the other two we canned!)

I hope you enjoyed these pictures!

Have a great evening!

Kari~*~

Posted via DraftCraft app

No comments:

Post a Comment